Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why It is happening With me Only....... Do u think So........

Hello  hi  how  are  you  you will  say quite nothing everything  is  right  but  when i will  ask  you again  the  question then i think you answer will be same  but  when ask the  same question  then  it may the answer is different. quite it happens naturally because yo might be having lot of work and less time or any other thing
a tiny little thought  in your mind working and little bit tension of me that i am  not having any job but making the people to do one more job by asking question as above.

                                                         Thank you for reading this silly article which is nothing but  my words and my self experience which i wanted to share  with you i came  across with my environment i feel  bad of myself when some say  something to me without my fault and due to my intro word nature some take the advantage of this and they through their anger on me and now it has become their habit. So it is not as what you feel above the same thing happen with me daily our elders take advantage of younger ones.

But d`nt worry now  i got a solution which is working  good to  me  and say thanks to god who had given the knowledge to handle all the situation  whenever the dishonest comes to meet you by and other way please get in to the self and think beyond that u are having the extreme power inself and the situation is external to activate the power of your inside .  the situation are not nagetive the all obstacals are a fire troops to explore your inner beauty and make you a real hero.

                             Have a Nice and clear Picture of all the Things which are Happening around You and take a Positive Action. which make you Benefit for Birth by Birth.   

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely correct....We r Master Sarvashaktivan....so be seated on ur seat(Swasthiti) n remain unaffected from the influence of circumstances(Parsthiti)....

    ReplyDelete